Last updated on May 25, 2018.
Personal information types:
Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as used for the purpose of distinguishing an individual identity, includes Name, age, home address, Email, religion, race, etc,
- We uphold accountability, lawfulness, transparency and fairness in the handling of your data
- We process personal information only for the legitimate purpose it was originally offered
- We shall collect your information for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and compatible scientific and statistical research purposes.
- The personal data that we collect are encrypted before processing.
- We delete personal information when the retention period defined in applicable laws has expired.
- We may anonymize personal informations for analysis and statistic
- The data collected will be minimised to what is necessary.
- Your data held shall be accurate and otherwise deleted.
- We secure and maintain your data to high security standards.
Informations we Collect
WHY TEAM AIBOD COLLECT AND PROCESS PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our website and services;
- to enable us to undertake essential administrative and operational tasks, including recruitment, website analytics and optimization;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimize our website and services, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
- to send you service, publications, support, administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties;
- to consider your employment application
- To keep you updated about our research and events
- To be able to contact you about projects that we would like to offer you to have the opportunity to take part into, and retain minimum information to update you of research outcomes
WHAT TEAM AIBOD COLLECTS AND PROCESS
We may collect and receive the following types of personal information when provided to us by you, We do not collect and process sensitive personal informations such as; religion, sexual preferences, and political opinions. Collected and processed personal information may or can be in the list provided
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- age or date of birth;
- credit card information if provided ; for services or products that are available for purchase
- in circumstances where you have visited our website, your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through your use of our website or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
- communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites;
- interact with our sites, services, content and advertising;
- invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business; or
In addition, we may, in limited circumstances, receive personal information (including sensitive information), of a kind not listed above, from our clients in the course of providing services to them.
TO WHOM TEAM AIBOD DISCLOSES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- our employees and related bodies corporate;
- our clients, in circumstances where that personal information was originally provided to us by that client;
- third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing services to our clients);
- professional advisers, dealers, business partners and agents;
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- specific third parties authorized by you to receive information held by us
- And or other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorized or permitted by law.
The GDPR law of the European Economic Area and other territories grant their citizens certain rights in relation to their Personal Data. While other jurisdictions may provide fewer statutory rights to their citizens, we make the tools designed to exercise such rights available to our clients and partners worldwide.
As a resident of the European Economic Area you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
Right of Access.
You have the right to access your Personal Data that we hold about you, i.e. the right to require free of charge (i) information whether your Personal Data is retained, (ii) access to and/or (iii) duplicates of the Personal Data retained. You can use the right to access to your Personal Data through the Privacy Dashboard. If the request affects the rights and freedoms of others or is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee (taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested) or refuse to act on the request.
Right to Rectification.
If we process your Personal Data, we shall endeavor to ensure by implementing suitable measures that your Personal Data is accurate and up-to-date for the purposes for which it was collected. If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can change the information you provided via the Privacy Dashboard.
Right to Erasure.
You have the right to obtain deletion by us of Personal Data concerning you by deleting your Steam User Account via the Steam support page.As a result of deleting yourAIBOD User Account, you will lose access to AIBOD services, including the User Account, Subscriptions and possibility to access other services you are using the AIBOD User Account for.
Right to Object.
It is not our intention that our website is visited by children but it is not considered that any of the information on the website is of harm to children. We do not seek to collect data from children on this website. If data is collected or we are notified of such data we shall delete it. If you have any such concerns, please contact the Data Protection Officer by email at Aibod.com or in writing to Data Protection Officer, Team AIBOD Fukuoka-Shi Chuo-ku Daimyo 1 chome 8-7 Starprise bldg 7th fl.
Links to other sites
Links to other websites that we provide are taken with step to ensure a pleasing reasonable experience, but we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of such websites.
TEAM AIBOD Inc. and its partners may place cookies on your computer to understand, among other things, which web pages are visited, personal preferences, and which hyperlinks, if any, are clicked which record visitors' IP addresses, operating systems, browser software, and internet service providers. Although these data are not personally identifiable information on their own, they can be used to determine the approximate geographic location of a visitor’s point of connectivity to the internet.
Changes to this policy
TEAM AIBOD reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. Older versions of this policy are maintained and can be accessed on request to the Data Protection Officer by email at DPO@AIBOD.com or in writing to Data Protection Officer, Team AIBOD Fukuoka-Shi Daimyo Chuo-ku 1 chome 8-7 Starprise bldg 7th fl.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
Team AIBOD K.K
Daimyo 1-chome 8-7
Starprise bldg. 7th fl
If you have a question regarding the above, please contact us for assistance. If you wish to lodge a complaint in relation to the processing of your information you may also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.